Application is by nomination. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Applications must be submitted on line via the web site www.sanofi-institutpasteur-awards.org
All documents must be uploaded as pdf files.
The application requests:
- The scientific field (Immunology or Microbiology & Infection)
- The category (International, International mid-Carreer*)
- Name (last, first), date of birth, title, institution, employers, nationality, year of doctoral degree (last one if more than one), mailing address, email, office telephone number, cell phone number and fax number of the applicant (a copy of ID is requested)
- Short curriculum vitae of the candidate (no more than 2 pages)
- A vulgarized summary of the research project (no more than 200 words)
- List of the candidate’s ten (10) most significant publications already published, in order of importance
- Copies of the first page of the candidate’s three (3) most important publications
- A summary of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (no more than 250 words)
- One sentence stating the principal reason for nomination
- Nominator’s name, title, institution, email and telephone number, date
- Letter of nomination, describing the scientific accomplishments of the candidate and the reasons he/she deserves the award (no more than 2 pages)
- Name, title and affiliation of the two (2) people, not at the candidate’s institution, writing letters of recommendation (optional)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals not at the candidate’s institution (optional).
Incomplete, too long or paper applications will not be considered.
*Less than 52 years old before the 1st january 2019 (Born after 31st december 1966)