The Institut Pasteur, a private and non-profit foundation, is a place where both basic research programs and technology transfer are supported in order to fulfill our four missions : research, public health, education and the identification of research applications. The Institut Pasteur is in a unique position to develop partnerships with industry to face public health challenges and to provide new therapies and tools for the benefit of patients.
- Extended and transversal diversity of R&D fields based on the expertise of the Institut Pasteur
- Joint application to national and international calls for proposals (IMI, H2020, NIH, CEPI, etc.).
- Companies with R&D activity in France are also eligible for 60% research tax credit
- Easy access to scientific and technological expertise and various platforms open to companies such as the the Technological Research Platforms (DTPS), the Bioinformatics and biostatistics Hub, the Medical Center and the Center for Translational Science (CRT) as well as the Microbiology Technology Institute Bioaster.
- Institut Pasteur grants exploitation rights.
- Access to our labelised programs dedicated to improving the developability of the potential product.
The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department aids researchers and industrial partners, from initial scientific discovery through the development and application of the invention.
Are you an investor? We provide a means for you to be involved throughout the whole value chain. You can help our researchers to develop their inventions during the acceleration and maturation phases of their projects or upstream of the creation of startups.
To make healthcare accessible for everyone and everywhere, the Institut Pasteur strongly relies on
co-development with industrial partners