The Institut Pasteur, a private and non-profit foundation, is a place where both basic research programs and technology transfer are supported in order to fulfill our four missions : research, public health, education and the identification of research applications. The Institut Pasteur is in a unique position to develop partnerships with industry to face public health challenges and to provide new therapies and tools for the benefit of patients.
- An extensive, cross-cutting range of R&D fields based on Institut Pasteur expertise
- Joint applications to national and international calls for proposals (IMI, H2020, NIH, CEPI, etc.)
- A 60% research tax credit for which all companies involved in R&D in France are eligible
- Easy access to scientific and technological expertise and various platforms available to companies such as the Technological Research Platforms (DTPS), Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Hub, Medical Center, and Center for Translational Science (CRT), as well as the Microbiology Technology Institute Bioaster
- Exploitation rights granted by the Institut Pasteur
- Access to our certified programs aimed at improving the developability of potential products
The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department supports researchers and industrial partners, from initial scientific discovery through development and application of inventions.
Are you an investor? We provide opportunities for you to be involved throughout the whole value chain. You can help our researchers to develop their inventions during the acceleration and maturation phases of their projects or upstream of the creation of startups.
To make healthcare accessible for everyone everywhere, the Institut Pasteur relies heavily on
co-development with industrial partners