The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department is responsible for the Institut Pasteur’s fourth mission – innovation development and technology transfer. Its role is to support the entire innovation process: identification of potential applications, protection, innovation development, promotion, transfer, and post-contract management. The aim is to bring medical solutions and products for patients to market faster through industrial partnerships and licenses, or by forming start-ups.
Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership
The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department helps researchers and industrial partners, from the scientific discovery to the exploitation and implementation of the invention. To achieve this, five offices are available to process and transfer future innovations:
- Detection, Financing of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Office
- Patents & Inventions Office
- Development of Innovation Office
- Technology Transfer Office
- Industrial Agreements-Post contract & Strategic Alliance Office.