Internship grants to promote mobility within the Pasteur Network
The purpose of the internship os to reinforce the intern's skills in his/her field of research and to reinforce the capacities of the institute of origin.
Any subject covered by a Pasteur Network institute laboratory: research into infectious diseases (infectious physiopathology, immunology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, parasitology) and public health activities (diagnosis, monitoring, resistance, etc.). It must be consistent with the candidate’s research area.
The internship must last between 15 days and 3 months. Up to 6 months can be awarded only to students of the Pasteur-Cnam Master of Public Health.
1100 euros per month to cover subsistence costs.
Transport costs are in charge of the candidate's institute.
The call is open all year round.
A selection committee decides on the award of the internship grants:
- End of March session for all files complited by 10 March
- Session at the end of September for all applications complited by 10 September
- Allow 3 months between the award of the grant and the start of the internship to complete all the administrative procedures.
The candidate must be a member of Pasteur Network. Members of the Institut Pasteur are not eligible. Non-French students of the Pasteur-Cnam Master in Public Health are eligible. The candidate may be a Master 2 or PhD student, technician, engineer or full researcher. The applicant may be of any nationality.
- Quality of the description of his/her project
- Relevance of the internship for the candidate and their institutes, in terms of skills transfer
- Motivation of the candidate with the objectives of the project
- Support from the candidate’s institute
- Support from the host institute
If the project includes biomedical activities, the applicant, in consultation with his/her supervisor, must ensure that the appropriate authorisations have been obtained or are in the process of being obtained from the relevant committees or authorities prior to carrying out these activities.
Call for applications:
One call for applications per year
Any incomplete application by 31 December will be rejected.
To find an internship within the Pasteur Network, you can consult the Pasteur Network Database
The successful candidate will submit a report to Marianne Lucas-Hourani, International Division, no later than one month after the end of the traineeship. He commits to appear on all documents (internship report, slides, summary, etc..) logo of the Institut Pasteur, and to cite in the acknowledgments include the Institut Pasteur International Division for financial support.
CONTACT: Marianne Lucas-Hourani