The Assembly has between 93 and 109 members, comprised as follows:
- 20 ex officio or appointed members;
- 6 to 12 Governors from the Institut Pasteur International Network or associated institutes appointed in respect of the rules of procedure of the Network;
- 30 members from among the scientific, administrative and technical employees and engineers working either fully or partly at the Institut Pasteur and elected by their peers;
- 6 representatives from Institut Pasteur unions, appointed by the Works Council (CE);
- 31 to 41 external members, chosen for their expertise or interest in the Institut Pasteur, elected by the members of the Assembly upon proposal from the Board of Governors or a member of the Assembly.
All members (apart from ex officio members) are appointed for six years.
Consult the list of members of the Assembly of the Institut Pasteur (In French) :
Updated july 13th, 2023