Companies offer streamlined and flexible processes for translating our basic medical research into new medicines, vaccines and diagnostic tools.
Our collaborative R&D programs are built on trust, creativity and flexibility, combining efforts to achieve common objectives with key deliverables and milestones.
In order to create sustainable partnering, the Institut Pasteur Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department promotes shared visions and develops cross-cultural understanding between the industrial sector and our academic scientists.
What we offer our industrial partners:
- An extensive, cross-cutting range of R&D fields based on Institut Pasteur expertise
- Joint applications to national and international calls for proposals (IMI, H2020, NIH, CEPI, etc.)
- A 60% research tax credit for which all companies involved in R&D in France are eligible
- Easy access to scientific and technological expertise and various platforms available to companies such as the Technological Research Platforms (DTPS), Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Hub, Medical Center, and Center for Translational Science (CRT), as well as the Microbiology Technology Institute Bioaster
- Exploitation rights granted by the Institut Pasteur
- Access to our certified programs aimed at improving the developability of potential products