The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department is responsible for the Institut Pasteur’s fourth mission – innovation development and technology transfer. Its role is to support the entire innovation process: identification of potential applications, protection, innovation development, promotion, transfer, and post-contract management. The aim is to bring medical solutions and products for patients to market faster through industrial partnerships and licenses, or by forming startups.
Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership
The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department helps researchers and industrial partners, from scientific discovery through exploitation and implementation of inventions. To achieve this, five offices are available to process and transfer future innovations:
- Patents & Inventions Office
- Detection, Financing of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Office
- Technology Transfer Office
- Development of Innovation Office
- Industrial Agreements – Post-Contract & Strategic Alliance Office