There are many ways that you can give to the Institut Pasteur and make your own contribution to human health. Many people choose to make a one-off gift or to set up a regular direct debit.
Choosing to make a regular donation via direct debit makes our research even more effective.
Benefits for you:
- Your donation is staggered over the year.
- You can choose the amount and frequency of your regular donation
- You can choose between a direct debit from your bank account or a regular payment taken from your debit or credit card.
- Up to 66% of your donation is tax deductible.
- You can stop, reduce or increase your regular support by simply phoning our Donor Service.
- You will receive fewer requests for donations.
Benefits for the Institut Pasteur:
- Savings on postage costs because you will receive just one regular bulletin, the Lettre de l'Institut Pasteur, on a quarterly basis to keep you informed of the scientific progress your donation has made possible.
- Savings on processing and recording checks and producing tax receipts. (You will receive a single summary tax receipt each year.)
- Better long-term financial visibility, which leads to better management.
Benefits for scientists:
For the same amount donated, the share that goes directly to our research laboratories is higher because of administrative savings. This means that:
- Research programs are more successful since they can adopt a longer-term, more stable approach. Regular donations enable better financial visibility, meaning that teams can anticipate, plan and organize human and material resources.
- Regular support means that funds can be raised quickly in the event of an emergency (for example during epidemics such as influenza A/H1N1 in 2009), without having to wait for the launch of an appeal for donations.
One-off donations effectively contribute to our research and make funds directly available to our scientists. These gifts are incredibly useful for our work.
You can make your gift:
Online via our secure platform.
By post; please send your payment to:
- By telephone at +33 (0)1 40 61 33 33.
Our online donation platform is entirely secure. You can use it to make an online donation or to print out the documents you need to enclose with a postal donation, for both one-off and regular gifts.