Companies offer streamlined and flexible paths for translating our basic medical research into new medicines, vaccines and diagnostic tools.
Our R&D collaborative programs are built on trust, creativity and flexibility, joining efforts to achieve common objectives with key deliverables and milestones.
In order to create sustainable partnering, the Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department of the Institut Pasteur promotes shared visions and develops cross-cultural understanding between the industrial sector and our academic scientists.
What we offer to our industrial partners:
- Extended and transversal diversity of R&D fields based on the expertise of the Institut Pasteur
- Joint application to national and international calls for proposals (IMI, H2020, NIH, CEPI, etc.).
- Companies with R&D activity in France are also eligible for 60% research tax credit
- Easy access to scientific and technological expertise and various platforms open to companies such as the the Technological Research Platforms (DTPS), the Bioinformatics and biostatistics Hub, the Medical Center and the Center for Translational Science (CRT) as well as the Microbiology Technology Institute Bioaster.
- Institut Pasteur grants exploitation rights.
- Access to our labelised programs dedicated to improve the developability of the potentiel product.