From June 26 to 29, 2023, The Hellenic Pasteur Institute, member of the Pasteur Network, is organizing a workshop on technology transfer in biological sciences and public health. Targeting young researchers from all over the world, it will offer an opportunity to immerse in the innovation ecosystem. Some members of Institut Pasteur's Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnership Department (DARRI) will share their expertise.
The training course consists of four days, providing an immersion in innovation management, from detection to market:
- General concepts of technology transfer
- Intellectual Property Rights and their Protection
- Business opportunities: from scientific innovation to market
- Cross National Collaborations
Among other experts, some DARRI members will address both theoretical elements and more concrete examples drawn from their own experience:
- Dr. Isabelle Buckle (Executive VP)
- Nicolas Torno (Associated VP and Head of the Patents and Inventions Office)
- Dr. Michel Perez (Head of Innovation Office)
- Linda Nait-Kaoudjt (Head of Technology Transfer and Business Development Office)
- Alexandre Batch (Start-up Pole Manager)
At the Institut Pasteur Paris, DARRI's mission is to transform scientific discoveries into healthcare products and services, through industrial partnerships, licensing or the creation of start-ups. The workshop aims to equip scientists with a business development and valorization insight. This will enable them to understand the principles of technology transfer to secure collaborations and improve their negotiation skills.
The workshop will take place from June 26 to 29, 2023 in the auditorium of the Hellenic Pasteur Institute, in Athens. For further information, click here.