The Institut Pasteur wishes you all the best, with a greetings card created with photographer Marguerite Bornhauser.
On the occasion of the new year, the Institut Pasteur gave Marguerite Bornhauser free rein to encapsulate in pictures her encounter with seven female Institut Pasteur scientists, and raise awareness about gender equality issues in the scientific and professional world.
- Camille Berthelot, head of the Comparative Functional Genomics five-year group within the Department of Genomes and Genetics.
- Pr Carla Saleh, co-scientific lead of the Pasteur-UCSF partnership and head of the Viruses and RNA Interference Unit within the Department of Virology.
- Han Li, head of the Cellular Plasticity in Age-Related Pathologies Unit within the Department of Developmental and Stem Cell Biology.
- Mariette Matondo, head of the Proteomics Platform in the Mass Spectrometry for Biology Technology and Service Unit within the Department of Structural Biology and Chemistry.
- Tamara Giles-Vernick, head of the Anthropology and Ecology of Disease Emergence five-year unit within the Department of Global Health.
- Hanna Julienne, biostatistician/research engineer in the Statistical Genetics Unit within the Department of Computational Biology
Delphine Planas, postdoctoral fellow in the Virus and Immunity Unit within the Department of Virology
✨ Institut Pasteur wishes you a happy new year 2024 ✨