Each year the Institut Pasteur International Network runs and funds some twenty courses aimed primarily at research scientists, technicians and students within the Network as well as people from other institutions (e.g. ministries or universities), who can subsequently put their knowledge to use in other settings such as national or regional organizations.
- To promote and provide top-up training for scientists, in particular access to the latest scientific techniques.
- To facilitate the learning of new methods to achieve technology transfer.
- To develop closer cooperation between research scientists.
- To foster the development of innovative regional scientific projects following training.
To improve coordination and dialog by offering training programs in the region's high-priority research areas and in particular courses related to clinical research.
- Tutorials on innovative techniques (approx. 20 students)
- Advanced theory classes (approx. 20-40 students)
- Conferences and seminars (preferably under 200 attendees)
- Distance learning / e-Learning classes.
- Course length : 1 to 3 weeks.
- Target audience : courses are designed for research scientists, students, engineers and higher technicians. Half of the places are reserved primarily for scientific and technical staff from the Institut Pasteur International Network with funding covered by the allocated budget.
- Language of instruction : French or English
- Online registration