- Institut Pasteur
- Support us
The Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship Office promotes technology transfer and provides life science industry a "one-stop shop" by negotiating licenses to technology developed at the Institut Pasteur, as well as industry-sponsored research agreements, and any subsequent licensing of technology that is created during the research period.
• Provide a comprehensive technology transfer system to the Institut Pasteur;
• Commercialize the Institut Pasteur research discoveries for societal benefit;
• Support economic growth by forging closer ties with industry and launching new ventures based on Institut Pasteur's technology;
• Generate income for future research, development and education.
The Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship Office emphasizes the importance of developing a good and long-term working relationship between the company collaborator and the University, and has a flexible approach to deal-term negotiation. The Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship Office also facilitates creation of new businesses based on Institut Pasteur-generated technology.
• Diagnostic, for which Institut Pasteur has a long tradition of partnerships and licensing with majors as well as products on the market (HIV diagnostic)
• Vaccines, as one of the historical areas of expertise of the Institut Pasteur
• Research tools
• Novel food