This call is open until October 31 st, 2017
EMHE Program: «Enhancing Mobility between Latin-American and Carribbean countries and Europe»
The EMHE consortium is composed of 3 European and 4 Latin-American Institutions:
- France: Institut Pasteur & Institut pour la Recherche et le Développement (IRD)
- Spain: Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
- Argentina: MINCYT
- Costa Rica: MICITT
- Peru: CONCYTEC
- Uruguay: ANII
The EMHE program provides fellowships to young researchers from Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru and Uruguay in order to perform a Ph.D. or an internship at Institut Pasteur, IRD or CSIC laboratories.
To follow, we present the different fellowships modalities to which the latin-american students may apply, the participation rules in each case, and the required documents for application.
If you are a latin-american student who would like to apply to an EMHE fellowship, please contact your national institution for more information on the specific application schemes available to your country (Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru or Uruguay).
For the 2017/2018 call, the calendar of actions is the following:
- July 10th - August 25th 2017: call for european labs to propose Ph.D (or internship) projects
- September 4th - October 31st 2017: call for students to contact european host labs
- October 31st 2017: deadline for full applications
- November 1st - December 8th 2017: candidates scientific evaluation
- December 11th - 15th 2017: candidates evaluation by the EMHE Committee
- January 2018: Announcement of awardees
- February 2018 - October 2018: start of internships at CSIC
- October 1st 2018: start of Ph.D.or Internships at Institut Pasteur and IRD