Widespread bidirectional promoters are the major source of cryptic transcripts in yeast by Neal et al., Nature, 2009 (PubMed):
- Graphical genome browser server (GenePy)
Linking functionally related genes by sensitive and quantitative characterization of genetic interaction profiles by Decourty et al., PNAS 2008 (PubMed):
- Excel file with filtered and unfiltered genetic screens results: (Dataset S1) (large file, 10Mb)
- Excel file with interaction considered specific and used to define a Synthetic Growth Defect, SGD, score: (Dataset S2)
- Excel file with synthetic growth defect results, highest SGD scores: (Dataset S3)
- Excel file containing the selected pairs of gene deletions showing similar genetic interaction profiles, GIP: (Dataset S4)
- Cluster files for Java TreeView visualization of results (SI cluster) - compressed zip file, it contains also instructions about obtaining and using Java TreeView to explore the clustering results.
- Map and sequence of the pGID3 plasmid.
Sequential protein association with nascent 60S ribosomal particles by Saveanu et al., MCB 2003 (PubMed):
The complete set of H/ACA snoRNAs that guide rRNA pseudouridylations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Torchet et al., RNA 2005 (PubMed):