CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Sanofi – Institut Pasteur Awards in 2013
will honor and support four ,
whose outstanding shows real progress in the life sciences
Nomination of mid-career* as well as senior scientists from all over the world are encouraged. Awards are planned for both mid-career and senior scientists.
Deadline to submit nominations: Friday, 3rd May 2013.
Nominations are invited in the following fields:
- Tropical and neglected diseases
- Innovative approaches to disease prevention, including vaccines
- New approaches to drug resistance
- Therapeutic approaches to diseases and senescence: neurobiology and regenerative medicine
- Immunology, immunomodulation, immunogenetics, translational technologies
*Mid-career scientists: not more than 15 years since doctoral degree. Outstanding research as principal investigators; publications as last author.
Senior scientists: outstanding research over a longer period of time; some within the last 5 years.