When should I contact the PIRC?
If you are:
- a scientist working in basic or applied research;
- a clinical research operator working for a private or academic organization;
- a clinician-scientist or a clinician-investigator;
if you are interested in:
- initiating a clinical research project;
- collecting or accessing biological samples;
- conducting epidemiological research involving personal health data;
- submitting an application for funding from the Institut Pasteur (transversal research programs (PTRs) or Inter-Pasteurian Concerted Actions (ACIPs)), from national bodies (hospital clinical research programs (PHRCs), the French National Research Agency (ANR), etc.) or from international sources (European programs, ERC, NIH, etc.)
involving the Institut Pasteur, its staff or the Institut Pasteur International Network
please contact us as far in advance as possible when planning your project:
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone: 01 44 38 91 01 or +33 (0)1 44 38 91 01
The PIRC will contact you to offer individual support and assistance for your research project.
► find out more about the PIRC team