regarding the internal Pasteurien community
- to assist the commercial and legal teams in respect with technical /scientific matters
- to coordinate the activities of the Comité de Valorisation - which is a group of scientists dedicated to providing scientific input into protection and technology transfer matters (in particular regarding questions relating to patentability) - and the "correspondants valorisation", who are scientists who are present within each research department to help inventors going through the patenting process.
- to initiate internal grant programs relating to R & D projects.
Regarding the industrial partners
- to provide follow-up on the scientific R&D programs undertaken in collaboration with industrial partners.
- to bring scientific expertise and advice regarding the creation and growth of start-up companies coming out of Pasteur.
- to provide a technical surveilance on industrial advancements.