Application for Pasteur courses
Choice of course for the academic year session 2013-2014
Courses are presented either in French or in English. Check the language used in the course you are interested in on the web site. (Pour l'interface des Enseignements dispensÚs en langue franšaise/switch to french interface - Cliquer ici)
To complete this registration form, you will need to provide personal information from your CV and the names of scientific personalities from whom you have asked (or will ask) recommendation letters.
Advices for application use:
- IMPORTANT: We advise you to use a cut and paste tool on a computer file, rather than directly typing data into the web interfaces.
- Complete the various fields and "validate" your data capture at each end of page.
- You automatically go to the next page. The link to the previous page is activated and you can return on it to make any modification you need. Don't forget to validate again in case of modification.
- Carry on till the page "Scientific Personalities" which send you to a little recapitulative sheet.
- If everything seems right, "send" your data by validating "validate your registration form". You will then receive a confirmation email.
- A last page appears on your screen, print it and follow the instructions.
- Quit the application by validating "finish the registration form".
- IMPORTANT: To go back to the recapitulative page, you will have to go to "Scientific Personalities" page first.
- PRACTICAL: You can navigate through the different pages. Don't forget to validate each time you make a modification and return to the "Scientific Personalities" page which validates every previous screens.
- PRACTICAL: Some fields are compulsory or need a special formatting, information message or error message will appear during the data capture.
- Once the on-line registration has been carried out, you must send as soon as possible and before the closing-date for applications the following documents by e-mail in pdf or jpg formats to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a motivation letter explaining why you want to follow this course
- your curriculum vitae, with your professional address (or that of your laboratory)
- a complete list of your publications (if applicable)
- an identity picture
- the two letters of recommendation
- a photocopy of your identity card or the page of your passport on which are indicated your name and first name
Selection of the course