The Pasteur Museum is housed in the apartment where Louis Pasteur spent his final seven years and offers a rare behind-the-scenes look at the living and working environment of the world-renowned scientist. Visitors can gain a unique insight into his everyday life alongside his ...
The Institut Pasteur’s scientific strategy focuses on developing original and innovative topics and promoting interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary cooperation and approaches. The Institut Pasteur teams have access to the technological resources ...
Ever since the introduction of the world’s first "Technical Microbiology" course in 1889, teaching has been a priority for the Institut Pasteur. The Institut Pasteur has an international reputation for quality teaching that attracts students from all over ...
The mission of the Industrial Partnership team is to detect, promote, assist and protect the inventive activities from research (inventions, know-how and biological materials) conducted at the Institut Pasteur (and in some Institutes of its international network), and transfer there to industrial ...
With international courses, PhD and postdoctoral traineeship, each institute of the Institut Pasteur International Network (RIIP) contributes to the transmission of knowledge with the training of young researchers all around the world. In this context, doctoral and postdoctoral programmes, study ...
Missions: The Scientific Coordination team ensures scientific monitoring, detection and maturation of innovations, and and strives to build solid research partnerships.
SCIENTIFIC MONITORING AND DETECTION OF INNOVATIONS
- Cultivates knowledge of research themes developed at the Institut Pasteur
- Maintains an ongoing and systematic dialog with Pasteur researchers to identify innovations
- Liaises with the Patents and Inventions Office for the protection of innovations
MATURATION OF INNOVATIONS
- Provides financial support to Pasteur projects with high potential for development: innovation emergence or maturation
- Seeks expertise within the academic and industrial sectors to help select and monitor projects
- Identifies the skills and implements discussion meetings between Institut Pasteur scientists and industry
- Listens to industrial demands
- Proposes R&D themes
- Seeks out new industrial partners, from start-ups to major corporations
- Interfaces with the Office for Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship