- Institut Pasteur
- Support us
The consortium aims at increasing the number of industrial research partners abroad (SMEs and large companies) and international technological research organizations, mainly in the areas of biotechnology, medical devices and in vitro diagnostic.
You will work closely with our operational team based in Paris to develop partnerships between members of the consortium and potential research partners in the US.
Based in Paris with frequent travels to our office in Boston, your main activities will be:
- Develop a business development plan for US and implement it
- Identify partnership opportunities between members of the consortium and potential industrial partners in the USA
- Be able to understand specific R&D and industrial challenges of the potential industrial partners in the USA
- Identify, develop and manage a network of business stakeholders focusing on the themes of the consortium
- Facilitate communication and support relationship through careful follow-up between potential industrial partners and consortium members
- Represent, upon request, the consortium at conferences, seminars and external meetings or in professional organizations
- Expand our CRM database with potential industrial partners in the USA (scientific or R&D leaders and other decision makers) in the therapeutic areas of the consortium
- Organize events, be in charge of media communication in the USA
- Establish and use reporting tools for each axis of the mission
- Provide market intelligence and watch for calls for projects in the thematic areas of the consortium
- scientific training in biology / health (PhD , MD or PharmD)
- experience in the establishment of research partnerships with companies internationally (experience more than 2 /3 years).
Ideal candidate will combine both science and business training (MBA) and you have a significant track record in prospecting and signing contracts with healthcare companies.
Thanks to your training through research and your broad scientific culture, you can build a rich interaction with high-level officials in research entities. A good knowledge of the issues and methods of research partnerships with healthcare companies would be an important asset.
- Fluency in English required. French is a plus. US citizen or permanent resident with a US Green Card is a plus. Minimum French-US bicultural mind is required.
Frequent travel to USA.
Autonomous, proactive and love challenges, you are known for your ability to develop a business. You have a relational agility allowing you to interact with any types of contact.
Send CV + cover letter + reference wage.
Submit under reference: 14202CD at: email@example.com